Learn to shoot Commercial Properties and Real Estate. Covering all the important aspects of planning your shoots, specialist equipment, lighting techniques, composition, digital workflow, and retouching. The highlight of the course is two days on location, shooting Architecture and Interior Spaces.
- Small classes (max 8 people)
- Day 1: fundamental aspects of architectural and interior photography, we discuss equipment, camera settings, lighting techniques, and editing solutions
- Day 2: Practical shoot: Shooting a few Johannesburg landmarks in varying lighting conditions; from harsh afternoon light towards the golden hour and dusk.
- Day 3: Practical Shoot: Interiors and details by using learning to use natural light and off-camera flash. We prepare you for shooting in varying light conditions
- Day 4: Digital Workflow: Step by step learning to select and retouch your architectural and interior images; using various software tools based on a Lightroom Workflow and an introduction to using layer and selection masks.
For whom is this course?
- From Intermediate to Advanced Photographers
- 4-Day Workshop
- 13 – 14 and 20 – 21 May 2017
- A digital SLR, Mirrorless, or Compact Camera with Advanced, or Manual Program Modes and a Sturdy Tripod
- You need a basic understanding of your camera i.e. able to set Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance and Focus
- A computer, or laptop using Mac, or Windows with a working copy of Lightroom, version 4 or newer and a basic knowledge of how to use Lightroom.
- A complete overview of how to use specialized equipment including lighting equipment and tilt-and-shift lenses.
- Planning, Compositional Aspects, and Styling when shooting Interiors
- Proper lighting techniques and using off-camera flash for well exposed and sharp interiors and retaining beautiful ambience
- Multiple exposures and overlay techniques to retain details in reflective environments
- Practical shoot; bedrooms, studies, bathrooms, hot kitchens, living spaces, fireplaces and details
- Practical shoot; contextual and architectural images in different lighting conditions
- Digital Workflow: Covering all the important aspects of Image Selections, Retouching Interiors, and Architectural Images
- Hand-outs: Quick Guide, E-book containing all the course content, trial software, Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE