Photography has progressed dramatically since the advent of digital photography. With cutting-edge cameras and digital technologies available to everyone, it has become increasingly harder to stand out among the visual clutter. It is clear, that the only photographers who still stand out, are the ones who has developed and maintained an authentic style of photography.
Through this 6-hours course, Danie Bester covers, step-by-step, the aspects of creating and conceptualising a Personal Photography Style. He teaches about photography Projects as the vehicle to tweak and perfect your unique style. He also intensively covers the Photography Portfolio as a means to sell, and show-off your personal style and brand. The course concludes with Danie showing off actual sample portfolios, both in print and in digital format.
Venue & Time
– 19:00 – 22:00
– Part 1: 12 July 2017
– Part 2: 19 July 2017
– Ascot Mews
– 19 Heidelberg Avenue, Alberton
Cost & RSVP
– R600 paid in advance (EFT)
– Snacks and Beverages included
– Daniel Bester Photographic, ABSA Cheque 407 438 5816
– Email Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your registration.
– Phone Jenna at 079 520-4436 | Email at email@example.com
Add a Comment