Learn how to use Lightroom, top to bottom. Covering all the most important aspects of digital workflow and portfolio management; from importing, sorting, managing, retouching, to exporting your images for print and online applications. Retouch different types of images, from portraits, landscapes, architecture, wildlife etc.
- Small classes with a maximum of 12 people
- Learn how to use Lightroom, top to bottom, left to right on your own computer, step by step and under guidance of an expert.
For whom is this course?
- From Beginner to Advanced Level
- A computer, or laptop using Mac, or Windows with a working copy of Lightroom Classic CC.
- Attendees should have basic computer skills and be able to navigate their desktop and file system, copy and paste, selecting files etc.
- At least 15GB free disk space for course material.
Key Aspects Covered
- Complete overview of the Lightroom interface - menus (top to bottom, left to right)
- Importing, managing, sorting and finding your images
- Advanced workflow processes, i.e. Smart collections, previews and backup processes
- Colour Management
- Retouching: Portraits, Landscapes, Architecture, Wildlife
- Creating striking Black and White images
- Creating and working with presets
- Managing your portfolio by using Lightroom’s smart tools
- Preparing your images for output: printing and social media
- Q&A session
- Handouts: exercise files, PDF containing all class material, tutorial videos and free Lightroom presets. The course material is also available as slides in Lightroom.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE