This 1-Day Lightroom refresher course is exclusive to students who have already done a Lightroom Course with DPC. The course will broadly cover all the aspects learned in the 2-Day course i.e. setting up Lightroom, digital workflow, importing, and exporting. Thereafter we will focus intensively on editing using all the latest features included in Lightroom Classic CC.
For whom is this course?
- This course is exclusive to students who have done a Lightroom Course with DPC.
- This refresher course requires you to be subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud and running the latest updates of Lightroom CC / Classic CC.
- At least 15GB free disk space for course material.
Key Aspects Covered
- Differences between Lightroom CC and Classic CC
- Broad overview of the latest Lightroom and reviewing what you’ve learned previously
- Improved editing using all the new features
- introduced with the latest versions of Lightroom
- Optimally setup your computer for the latest Lightroom, and performance tips
- Revisiting digital workflow, import, and export processes
- Updated course materials:
- New training catalogue with sample edits, which you can practise on, and “reverse-engineer” after the course
- Updated course notes
- Over 100 updated Develop, Filter, and Export presets
- R850 for Photo Critic members
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE