Mastering Exposure in Manual Camera Mode | Free Practical
This is a complimentary work-session, exclusive for students who completed a Basic – Intermediate Course with DPC. The excursion is for those of you, who want to brush up on the Exposure Triangle and shoot more comfortably in Manual Mode.
During this practical session, Danie and a team of experienced photographers, will assist you with the most important aspects of Manual Mode, I.e.
- Settings and Camera Dials
- Determining the best ISO / Aperture / Shutter Speed for a given situation
- Reviewing the Handheld-Rule
- The Sunny 16-Rule
All participant will receive a free set of cheat-sheets you can use afterwards.
Date, Time & Venue:
- Saturday, 22 July
- 13:00 – 16:00
- Arts on Main (C/o Fox and Berea Street, Johannesburg)
What to bring:
- Your Camera and favourite lens
- Bring your own refreshments and wear comfortable shoes since we will be doing a lot of standing and walking!
Already comfortable, shooting in Manual Mode?
- Danie will need as much help he can get, please come through to assist us, while you will also get an opportunity to do a bit of Urban / Street Photography.
- You can register by following the link below. Take note that this session is only for students who already completed DPC's Basic – Intermediate Course. Please note that space will be limited to the first 30 registrations only.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER