Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for photographers. Covering all the most important aspects for creative retouching; from basic retouching tools to working with selections, layers and masks.
- Small classes with a maximum of 10 people
- Learn all the important aspects of Photoshop, menu and tool layouts. Masterfully improve colour and contrast and learn to create selections, layers and masks by means of practical exercises under guidance of an instructor.
For whom is this course?
- A computer using Mac, or Windows with a working copy of Adobe Photoshop CS6, or newer.
- Users should have basic computer skills and be able to navigate your desktop and file system, copy & paste, selecting files etc.
Key Aspects Covered
- Overview of Photoshop’s interface, layouts and toolboxes
- Fundamental Retouching, improving Colours, and Contrast using levels and curves
- Professional Dodging and Burning
- Professional sharpening
- Making selections, using layers and masks
- Removing unwanted elements and adding elements
- Adding textured overlays
- Creating composite images
- Portrait retouching: enhancing eyes, hair, teeth, skin softening etc.
- Body styling using the liquefy tool
- Handouts: exercise files, printed quick-guide, e-book covering all the course content, Photoshop actions
- R2, 300 for Photo Critic members
- Take note that we accept down-payments for Photo Critic members. Contact Jenna at 079 520-4436, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE