We have the pleasure to announce our next DPC wedding workshop for 2017, presented by Trompie Van Der Berg and Warren James.
It is with the combined experience of two of our countries top wedding photographers that DPC will again be serving its students with this world-class educational material.
Focusing on the business, creative, and digital aspects of wedding photography we aim to set you on the way to becoming a successful wedding photographer.
- Classes are personal, highly practical and limited to 11 people only.
- The workshop focuses on administration and marketing aspects as well as wedding-photography styles and techniques.
- The highlight is a full 1-day practical shoot with dressed up models under the guidance of a professional photographer.
- After the shoot, we cover A – Z of Digital Retouching; from importing your images, Image Selection, Retouching, Presentation and Album Design. We focus on consistency and effective time-management and cover the best industry software and presets.
- Attendees are guided with constructive feedback throughout.
For whom is this course?
- Aimed at photographers who already understand the basics of photography and would like to turn their hobby into a creative career, or earn extra income from Wedding Photography.
- For the first part, you will need a digital SLR, Mirrorless, or compact camera with Manual Program Modes and a good understanding of how to operate your camera in the Creative, or Manual modes
- For the second part, you will need a computer using Mac, or Windows with Lightroom and basic skills to operate Lightroom.
Key Aspects Covered
- Day 1: Wedding Inspiration, Styles, Equipment, Wedding Photography A-Z
- Day 2: How to Shoot the Wedding Day, Lighting Setups. Tips and tricks pertaining to Posing, the Preparation, shooting the Ceremony, Detail shots, Group shots, the Portrait session, Reception shots. The art of combining natural light with artificial light and Practical Demonstration
- Day 3: Practical Shoot under guidance of a Professional Photographer
- Day 4: Covers Digital Workflow and focus on the importance of working effectively, covering popular and industry software, The Lightroom Preset System, Digital adjustments: Exposure and Colour, Image Selections etc. Timeless and contemporary retouching techniques: Skin softening, dynamic lighting, Black and White, Sepia, Vignette, etc. (Photoshop and Lightroom). Making ready for delivery: Advice about printing and exporting images for printing, Cropping, Sharpening, Introduction to Coffee Table Books, Album Design.
- Day 5: Digital workflow continuous after which attendees makes a final presentation with constructive feedback
- R6 300 for Photo Critic members.
- We accept down-payments for Photo Critic members.
Contact Jenna at 079 520-4436, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE