Photo Ideas... (19)

Featured Discussions

National Geographic

I am extremely proud to announce that my Images called; Lets Play..follow me, which was entered in National Geographic, was featured from…

Started by Bruna Mentrup-NortjeLatest Reply

Incredible High Dynamic Range of the Nikon D750... a Wedding photographer's dream!

I am sometimes just astounded by the ridiculously awesome dynamic range of the D750... What is dynamic range? It is your camera's ability t…

Started by Trompie Van der BergLatest Reply

My Trip to Northern Japan in winter (Feb. 2015) to photograph Snow Monkeys!!!!

I am blessed to have the opportunity to Blog my entire 16 day journey on a frequent basis, keeping you posted whilst capturing Northern Jap…

Started by Bruna Mentrup-NortjeLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alta Sky 49 Travel Backpack [NEW] (After Expo Sale)

This Vanguard travel backpack retails at R4, 800 Our Price: R3, 800 The ALTA SKY 49 is the ultimate gear-carrying and working backpack. Fe…

Started by Danie Bester

0 Nov 3

Vanguard Heralder 51T Trolley Backpack [New] (After EXPO Sale)

This trolley-backpack hybrid retails at R5500.00. Our Price: R4, 300 The HERALDER 51T is both a backpack and roller that fits a Pro DSLR w…

Started by Danie Bester

0 Nov 3

Join Warren at the Photo and Film expo this Sunday!

I am very proud of Warren who will be speaking at the Photo and Film Expo this year! If you're heading that way, make sure you go listen to…

Started by Danie Bester

0 Oct 26

Creating Art in a F'D up world...

This morning I have shared a quote and portrait on our Facebook Group about one of the interesting characters you will find in Johannesburg…

Started by Danie Bester

2 Jul 19
Reply by Danie Bester

National Geographic

I am extremely proud to announce that my Images called; Lets Play..follow me, which was entered in National Geographic, was featured from…

Started by Bruna Mentrup-Nortje

6 Apr 19
Reply by Bruna Mentrup-Nortje

Creative ways to hang your photo frames on the wall

As photographers, we often struggle with creative ways to hang our framed photos in our homes or offices. We found this very cool video fro…

Started by Shawn Marran

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Susan Pretorius

Incredible High Dynamic Range of the Nikon D750... a Wedding photographer's dream!

I am sometimes just astounded by the ridiculously awesome dynamic range of the D750... What is dynamic range? It is your camera's ability t…

Started by Trompie Van der Berg

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Nadia de Lange

Photo Critic Photographer and Shot of the Year 2015

Photographer and Shot of the Year 2015 This is the big day we all waited for! The Photo Critic Shot of the Year and the Photographer of th…

Started by Shawn Marran

13 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Luke Brouwers

Week 06. Your own Photography project...

With our first Basic photography classes, I always "preach" to the attendees to start a photographic project of their own as soon as possib…

Started by Danie Bester

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Tersia Strydom

Pics from 2015

As a photographer It is an honour for me to be able to make beautiful images for my clients during one of the most important days of their…

Started by Warren James

8 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Warren James

RSS

© 2017   Created by Danie Bester.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service