Photo Ideas... (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pics from 2015

As a photographer It is an honour for me to be able to make beautiful images for my clients during one of the most important days of their…

Started by Warren James

8 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Warren James

Shoot against black or white?

Luke Brouwers, recently participated in the advanced course and has been submitting fantastic work to PHOTO CRITIC. Two of his images have…

Started by John Fox

1 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Susan van Wyk

My Trip to Northern Japan in winter (Feb. 2015) to photograph Snow Monkeys!!!!

I am blessed to have the opportunity to Blog my entire 16 day journey on a frequent basis, keeping you posted whilst capturing Northern Jap…

Started by Bruna Mentrup-Nortje

13 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Mike Tagg

Pictorialism at Arts on Main

As most of you know, we have been using Arts on Main to teach Basic and Advanced Composition and Lightning for about 2 years now. Over the…

Started by Danie Bester

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Danie Bester

Week 03. Backlit Portraits / Subjects

I posted a backlit portrait, which was a setup by the "students" who attended the recent Wedding Workshop. I thought it would be a great id…

Started by Danie Bester

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Chris Jones

Portraits with small flashes workshop 06/04.2013...

Hi all. I want to share a few of the photographs we took during today's "Portraits with small flashes" (http://www.digitalphotographycourse

Started by Trompie Van der Berg

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sandra Jansen van Rensburg

Week 05. Secondary Subjects

Over the past few months, we have taken hundreds of photogs for portraiture and street photography. Every few months; the graffiti in New T…

Started by Danie Bester

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Debby Champion

Week 04. Juxtapose Portraits

This week, our photo Idea involves creating portraits by using the juxtapose technique...   The definition of Juxtapose is....   To place s…

Started by Danie Bester

5 Nov 13, 2011

Week 01. Shooting a Window Lit Portrait...

Out of ideas on what to shoot? Need inspiration... Then this is it. Our weekly photography themes will help you out in the ideas department…

Started by Danie Bester

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Natasha Booysen

Week 02. Shooting Coca Cola

Last week, I shared the first weekly theme with you, "Window Lit Portraits" and I cannot wait to see your attempts on Photo Critic.   This…

Started by Danie Bester

19 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Johnny Barrington

RSS

© 2018   Created by Danie Bester.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service